September 3, 2013

Getting Things Right Back

Hi,

I'm setting my default mode to HAPPY!

When I was in my teens, the worst actress for me that made me say, "AMPANGIT-PANGIT!" was Ms. Judy Ann Santos. I really thought that she didn't have any right to be the bida in any teleserye or movie because she was not pretty enough to be one (well, that is stereotyping). I never watched her interviews nor shows. Believe me, I could smash the telly if I see her being flashed. (sorry)

Hell, I think God punished me for belittling Juday's physique long ago and that all the beauty and figure which God supposedly bestowed on me, He has blessed them all to Judy Ann Santos!(echos!) That actually changed my perception of her. Lately, I find myself following her on Instagram and punching her name on google box to know what's her latest. wahahaha!

But I was really amazed when I saw her on a magazine cover. I happened to pass by the bookstore one time this year and unbelievable! She changed, transformed to a really beautiful swan now.

Of course you believe me because I think we think the same. Compare the photos I extracted from google images below.








Ironically, she also inspires me as I work hard on resetting my default mode to HAPPY!, in her instagram posts, I found this good stuff. Read on...

Tips for life..


1. Give people more than they expect, and do so cheerfully.
2. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you'd like.
3. Don't say, "I love you," unless you really mean it.
4. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
5. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
6. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.
7. In disagreements, fight fair. No name calling.
8. Don't judge people by their relatives.
9. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
10. Call your mom.
11. Say, "Bless you," when you hear someone sneeze.
12. Don't let a little squabble damage a good friendship.
13. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
14. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
15. Marry someone you love to talk to. As you get older, good conversation will be one of the principal elements of an enduring relationship.
16. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
17. Read more books, and watch less TV.
18. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
19. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
20. Mind your own business.
21. Trust in God, but lock your car.


I only think HAPPINESS makes one beautiful and more beautiful everyday. I'm working on that.
If Judy Ann can, I can! hahaha!

0 comments: